Martian meteorite SaU 150 part of the famous Classen Collection. The martian meteorite SaU 150 is delivered with a signed certificate of authenticity and the complete catalogue of the Classen Collection.
Martian Meteorite published in the Meteoritical Bulletin of the Meteoritical Society under the name of SaU 150, found in 2002 in the Sahara desert.
The Martian meteorite SaU 150 is delivered with a signed certificate of authenticity and the complete catalogue of the Classen's collection.
Official Catalogue (as a gift for any purchase of one martian meteorite of the Classen Collection) :
Limited to 80 copies
10 x 8 1/4 inches
92 original colors photographs
- Weight in grams :
- Martian Meteorite Type:
- Analyzed and classified by:
- S. Afanasiev and N. Kononkova, Vernad
- University or Museum of:
- ernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry, and Department of Geology, Moscow State University, Russia
- Year found:
- Place found:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Bartoschewitz Meteorite Laboratory
- Official catalogue
- Oui / Yes